STYLE | Temperley London x London Fashion Week

25.2.18

b o l d 

This London Fashion Week, it seemed as though bright colours stole the street style scene, especially when it came to the colour r e d.
I opted for a vibrant blue and yellow ensemble instead. I have had this blue coat for nearly two decades now, which I had bought in the US when I was an undergraduate (I was a young undergraduate folks, so stop trying to do the Maths). The yellow dress is actually a Zara dress I was given. To be honest, I was going to give it away, until this day when I realised that it might make the perfect little contrasting colour for my colour blocking. Finally, the wrap skirt is a vintage Balmain skirt that is part of a suit I had bought some years ago in a New York consignment store. The skirt is actually a UK Size 6-8, which means there was NO WAY I was getting all the buttons up around my thighs. However, I loved the idea of having the dress underneath cover the bits that the skirt couldn't, so that there was more yellow popping through.
Last year en route to Malawi, I stopped in South Africa and bought a pair of Maxhosa socks for my husband. These very socks ended up right back to me (just the way I intended), and as part of my outfit for Temperley's Show. Just a bit though!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Really good and informative post you have shared thanks for sharing. find best Dissertation editing services in uk.
    Are you looking for best Dissertation Editing Help in UK ? we at UKDissertationHelp use two qualified, native English editors to check your work for an affordable Price. Furthermore, our service is 100% confidential and secure. Get 30%OFF on your first order Order Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this great article.

    I create unique handmade jewelry from copper in animal, western, wildlife, and Native American designs.

    Please keep up the good work.

    Best wishes,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read fashion blogs. Your beauty tips are very useful for us and I really love the blue coat that you have wear in the image. Keep sharing more beauty tips with us. Now it's time to avail Airport Shuttle Services in Los Angeles for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe