SEASONAL | ETHICAL CHRISTMAS GUIDE 2017

10.12.17


SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE!

It has been way too long since my last post, and I promise not to leave it for this long in the future. Of course, work and child-rearing has seen me too busy to concentrate on the blog, which is also why this year's Christmas guide is TEN days late. However, I hope not too late.

This year, I decided to take inspiration from my work, which has taken me from Malawi to Guyana, and everywhere in between. As a result, I have titled this year's Christmas Guide as "The Globetrotter's Edition," which looks at ethical brands and gifts to give around the world. Divided into regions, readers will be introduced to ethical Made in China brands as well as brands from Norway, Bali, St Vincent and Uganda (to name only a few). I hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for a style post.


Working out the kinks of the magazine to allow people to view on their mobile devices.
Stay tuned for some really great giveaways


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these ethics of celebrating Christmas with us. I really appreciate that effort. These guidelines will be very beneficial for all of us. Now it's time to avail call center in Lahore for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe