HOME | This Blue Room of Mine

8.1.13

by Emma H.
This Blue Room of Mine

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 
Inspiration images (from top, then left to right): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Some inspiration for the blue blue room I inherited when I moved to Port of Spain. Having left my all white flat in Brighton behind the blue walls of our room have left me perplexed. I'm thinking, add a whole dose of white, an injection of yellow, a touch of red and some natural accents and I'll start to feel at home again. Plus I've found some prettty sweet Fair Trade, organic and vintage bits that could help pull it all together. Check out my pinterest board for more reluctant blue room inspiration.  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are really some interesting and wonderful ideas that will make your room look beautiful..Really liked them..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe