TIME TO CELEBRATE!

16.12.12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BESTEST CO-BLOGGER & FASHION PARTNER-IN-CRIME ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!!!
Today, I'm celebrating Emma H.'s Birthday with a few nice glasses of El Dorado 15yo and coconut water, as I think back to the days when I would anxiously wait for her to come home to my flat for our sleepovers. As Patrick (my partner) would moan about feeling like the third wheel (well, he was...obvs.), we would huddle together on the couch or in the kitchen, strategising, gossiping, and just enjoying each others company. I also remember a certain birthday she salvaged from being a total disaster (you're a trooper). I hope that she is having the time of her life (bubbling away) and thinking of me (of course), as she steps into another year of amazingness. I'm looking forward to celebrating more of her birthdays together and through the blog. Love you Emzy!

 No birthday can go without a Stacy H. song dedication. Can I get a Whoop Whoop? (Hehe)

P.S. I hope you approve of this photo. Taken by Julz C.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Happy birthday Emma H. Love your style! And love Stacy H's song dedication. From a Conscience Collective fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her style and Mickey ears! Where are shoes from? AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant we just forget this kid and just listen to the music we think is good? Its true but only you people get that fucking name in my head. To get more info please visit http://writing-essay.org/buy/.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe