SEASONAL | Emma's Gifts for the Girls

2.12.12

by Emma H

I love Christmas. Mainly because it means family time but also because I absolutely love gift giving. Selecting them, making them, buying them, wrapping them, and of course seeing them opened. Gift giving is personal, a great gift shows you've been paying attention and is never just for the sake of it. Some people are hard to buy for though and so I'll  give them something I'd love to receive. With that said even though this is a list of the gifts I'd love and the gifts I'd love to give, it's really all just gifts I'd love, from some of the best ethical brands around. Enjoy!   
 Gifts I'd Love ...


Gifts I'd Love to Give ...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe