BEAUTY | STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME

16.8.12



A small range of all natural beauty products with a simple message "Stop Wasting Water!". After the potable water drought in the UK earlier this year, not to mention the looming global water crisis, it is refreshing to see a brand with this often neglected issue at its heart. All products are free from artificial ingredients and colours, preservatives, non-biodegradable elements and animal testing and their refillable bottles carry the message STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME - a not so gentle reminder to turn off the tap.



I'm cheating slightly for our first official product review as all I have is the toothbrush but, let me tell you this branding works. Now, everytime I'm running water unneccessarily that simple message is taunting me!



Brilliant branding, inticing idea and I cannot wait to try their all natural beauty products, they look delicious.

Thank you to the lovely Marieke from Talking Dress for turning me on to this exciting new brand.  

Click to shop.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe